At Vital Monkey (VM), we are very conscientious about privacy and security. Our philosophy on privacy is simple: We do not divulge any information, for any reason, about anybody, ever. As a VM customer or the patient of a health care professional using our software solutions, your information will not be sold, shared, or distributed in any way.
HIPAA Security Information
We take our security measures very seriously and commit to doing everything possible to ensure that your data and electronic communication with VM is secure and HIPAA compliant. When you use VM you can rest assured that your network communications to our servers are secure and that your data is safe.
Below are just some of the security measures we have in place:
- – We use a high level of encryption when communicating to our servers. This level of encryption is higher than the standard 128 bit encryption used by financial institutions and commercial websites for the ultimate in security.
- – We have strict security policies and access control measures within VM that prevent access to sensitive information, even by our own employees.
- – We have policies in place to ensure as little down-time as possible is experienced in the case of a disaster.
- – Our software is designed to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- – We randomly audit our employees and our systems to ensure compliance with our security policies.
As a customer of Vital Monkey (VM), you should know that:
- – No employee or representative of VM will ever ask you for your account credentials. When verifying your identity, you will be asked to provide proof that we can verify. We never read you your personal information and ask you to verify that it is correct.
- – If you feel one of our employees has acted in a manner that you feel is inconsistent with our privacy or security policies, you may submit a complaint or suggestion anonymously. We will investigate your claim and act appropriately.
- – If you suspect a breach of security, you should contact us immediately so we can investigate and take appropriate action.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy and security policies, feel free to contact us and tell us your concern. We will respond to you promptly.